No Worth to Atheists

This was originally published in June, 2013. I think. For some reason, I unpublished it ("revert to draft"), but it did not keep the original date. Much of it is the way it appeared then, but there are some funky things happening with text size and spacing, but I think I settled them down. The second paragraph was added in August 2016. Also, the file size of the image is much larger than I prefer to use (284 kb).

Not only does hate make people stupid, but the anger in atheism is related to mental issues. I've said these things for years, and keep getting more evidence.


Although I shouldn't give those who crave attention that they desire to bolster their egos, Haywire the Stalker has been making a fool of himself for years with defamation and blatant untruths. In a recent rant about my stupidity, dishonesty, and denying what he considers "facts" in his incoherent worldview, (he focuses mainly on my introductions to linked articles and splits hairs to manufacture things to fuss about), he railed on a post about Leviathan in Job 41:1-34. I allegedly made substantial changes, including the title and significant amounts of the content (as if I had no right to do so with my own post). At the end of his substantial hate-driven foolishness, he added a small admission that I did not make the changes, he was looking at the wrong post. To borrow a quote from Dr. James White, "He doesn't experience reality in the same realm as the rest of us". You can see the libelous nonsense here, with the continuation and confession here. Desperate to hate much, Buttercup?


The screenshot below from a now mostly-abandoned Page shows a tiny sampling of what passes for character, logic, and intellectual acumen with atheists. I was recently interviewed on an audio show by Mike Shoesmith of PPSIMMONS ministries. The write-up indicated who did the interview, and the PPSIMMONS ministries make it clear that there is no person by that name! I did some stammering. Big deal. Pretty low, even for this guy, to make fun of a perceived physical deformity. But since they cannot refute what I say or write, I have a hate committee that indulges in ridicule instead of substance.

Worse, one critic jumps from sniping at me, and then moves on to someone else entirely! Hate for it's own sake?

Tinhorns like this even make fun of Ken Ham's beard, so I shouldn't feel too special. Well, at least hatred unifies people, that's a good thing, right? Nah.



Screenshot used under Fair Use terms for educational purposes.
The "Fundamentally Flawed" show mentioned below is long defunct:
Some atheists and anti-creationists are so desperate to hate Christians and creationists that they suspend reason and morality for the purposes of ridicule.

Of course, evolutionists and professing atheists seem to think that demonizing creationists will somehow advance atheism and disprove biblical creation science. Not hardly! Then they wonder why they
score so dismally in the area of trust.

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Super Powers of the Mighty Atheist™

Keeping My Wife at a Distance Online

Where Does It Stop?