- Vituperative trolling on the Internet, often under multiple assumed names
- Fundamentalist jihad replaces rational thought, where hatred of Christians is more important than the logic that they claim to appreciate
- Basic lack of civility — this makes me wonder if the hate-consumed angry atheists are unemployable, as they spend an inordinate amount of time attacking people on the Internet
- Digging into philosophical mires where they insist that they are right despite how silly they look; they are almost never wrong, especially if it means that a Christian is right about something. Essentially, the atheist insists, "I'm right, you're wrong because I said so!" They're cute when illogical.
- Using fundamentally flawed "evidence" for evolution, no matter how outdated, disproved and just plain bad
Atheists are “coming out of the closet” and becoming more vocal about their message that “there is no God.” Professor Richard Dawkins (Britain’s leading atheist) is encouraging those who share his views to express their opinion. Author of The God Delusion, Dawkins says he wants to “free children from being indoctrinated with the religion of their parents or their community.” Will Christians be prepared to “give an answer” to the atheists’ claims?
Materialistic atheism is one of the easiest worldviews to refute. A materialistic atheist believes that nature is all that there is. He believes that there is no transcendent God who oversees and maintains creation. Many atheists believe that their worldview is rational—and scientific. However, by embracing materialism, the atheist has destroyed the possibility of knowledge, as well as science and technology. In other words, if atheism were true, it would be impossible to prove anything!