Video: Atheists with ADD

The old question, "Who made God?" is, I believe, childish and shows lack of thought. Some people disagree with me, and choose to answer it.

It is quite fair to ask a question, and then ask for clarification if you do not understand it. But to ask the same exact question twice in the same conference with the same wording? I believe that many atheopaths (especially the unemployed alcoholics) do not want answers, they prefer to challenge and look for opportunities to ridicule. And that is what I think is happening with these repeated questions. But then again, I also suspect that they are autistic. And are doing the bidding of one of their hypocritical "leaders", Richard "Daffy" Dawkins.

Here is a video highlighting members of the "Repeat Silly Questions Even Thought They've Been Answered" club.



Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Super Powers of the Mighty Atheist™

Where Does It Stop?

Keeping My Wife at a Distance Online