Strange Searches: My Secret Is Out!

Buon giorno. I tried to keep things under wraps, but it is so difficult to keep a secret when several people are involved. (It's been rightly said that "three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead".) My action-adventure biographical movie will be released in time for the Christmas rush of 2012. It's called "Stormbringer: Adventures of an Obstreperous Cowboy Apologist".

Obviously, you're all thrilled at the news. Christian Bale will play me, Ernie the Gambler is played by Chris Hemsworth, Hal the Hacker is played by David Tennant, Nicky will play himself (he's photogenic, better with firearms than any stunt actor, and the girls love him). Actresses include Mila Kunis, Angelina Jolie, Famke Janssen and others. It'll be worth your time and money, capice?

Here's the source of this jocularity:

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Super Powers of the Mighty Atheist™

Keeping My Wife at a Distance Online

Where Does It Stop?