Strange Searches

Buona sera. I think I'm going to post odd searches that people have used to end up on my Weblogs. At any rate, this one from my Piltdown Superman site is too baffling to leave alone.

Before anyone gets agitated, I know full well that people often use specific words in the search engines that do not make sense if you are simply reading them. (I do it myself. No sense wasting keystrokes or making the search too broad.) So, taking it at face value:


I hope someone didn't think that it was even possible for Hitler to fake Piltdown Man. He was born in 1889 and the hoax began in 1912 in Piltdown, East Sussex. World War I began in 1914, and Hitler was a minor soldier in that war. He did not rise to power in Germany until 1933. So, what was Hitler doing in England, planting a fake evolutionary ancestor (never mind that the real culprits are known) twenty one years before he rose to power? Well, let's not let the facts mess up a good conspiracy theory. It could be fun, capice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Super Powers of the Mighty Atheist™

Where Does It Stop?

Keeping My Wife at a Distance Online