From Atheism and Witchcraft to Christ

The librarian started sending me a list of all the bestselling books in the world and I would check out the ones that I wanted to read and I kept noticing that the Bible was the bestselling book in the world. So I decided to read it, not to become a Christian but to disprove it. I thought that if there was a God, He was mean and I didn’t want to do anything with Him because my life up to that point had been a total disaster and I blamed God.
Read the rest of the article here, Horatio.

Comments

Horatio?
He's very favored around here:-)

Love this man's testimony- I can more than empathize with him.

It is amazing to me, how the Spirit can work through His Word like that.
It's just beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Super Powers of the Mighty Atheist™

Keeping My Wife at a Distance Online

Where Does It Stop?