Gagaville Updated


Not much to say here. I did a post on "Stormbringer's Auxiliary Thunder" showing the relentless push that Zynga is giving Farmville's "Gagaville" (which I call either Slutville or Gag-Me-Ville). The link to the picture post is here, and my previous complaint is here

One reminder, in one way I really don't care. But in another way, they (Zynga) are hypocrites for not allowing children to see alcoholic beverages in Farmville (allegedly on principle), but then promoting an album by this sex fiend.

Yeah, I know, I'll take heat from "enlightened" people and self-styled "intellectuals" for taking a stand on morality and values. Sucks, donut?

Update to the update:
This kind of stuff keeps coming to my Inbox — and I haven't been playing Farmville for weeks now. Do not want!

Comments

Well well well... 'magine that!

I guess they gotta keep up with the public school systems and their sex education, free condoms, etc

...and since kids can't control their sexual appetites, may as well feed it...

2 Tim 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts..

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Super Powers of the Mighty Atheist™

Keeping My Wife at a Distance Online

Where Does It Stop?