Unconscionable

Tweaked for wording later that same day.

Buon giorno. How low can you get? Norman the irrational, hate-filled troll made a remark to another irrational, hate-filled troll, completely off topic for the purpose of taking a cheap shot at yours truly, or will leave comments on Weblogs when I am not the topic of conversation. (I think he's still angry that I am his intellectual superior. But that is not a difficult accomplishment worth my bragging about.) Anyway, I get that. Being attacked, having petty Weblog articles written about what a bad man I am &c. is all a part of the territory. 

The screen shot below has one typical lie from Norman, that I am "unable to talk about non-Christians without venom". Readers with any degree of intelligence know that I have referred to and conversed with non-Christians without venom. But the ones that get back what they give out are sobbing in Mommie's aprons, so naturally, they use absolute terms to color the readers' opinions. (For intelligent people who want to know, it's a logic fallacy called "poisoning the well". Such absolute claims are unprovable by their very nature.)


Again, I get that.


Now get a load of what happens next. Norman whines that "Fundamentalist Christians do not understand humor" (a concept that he, himself does not grasp), though I am not a "fundamentalist". He decided to exploit and exaggerate the joke that I made in a previous post and turn it into something terrible. This loser claims that I wish death on all non-Christians. (I must admit that if he had had the nerve to say such a thing to my face, I may very well have acted in a manner unpleasing to the Lord.)


As can be expected, I went off, and demanded that he prove his assertion (a challenge that he has yet to meet).


This adds to my belief that atheism leads to brain damage. It stupidifies, to use Matt Slick's word. But I think in that mix is hate. It's obvious that hate causes people to lose their focus and be unable to think clearly. Put the two together, and you get the two trolls that I am discussing right now. And others that I have discussed before.


Again, I ask any intelligent, thoughtful atheists: Why do you associate with types like this? Personally, I suspect that your silence is tacit approval of their actions, but never mind about that now.


So, I may add some remarks in a day or two in another post. After that, unless something changes radically, I am done with Norman. No more posts. I've had about a year of his attacks and irrationality. He wants to reject the love of God and head for Hell, and I am done with attempting to interfere with that journey.


To prevent whining, I am not allowing comments on this post.

Addendum: This came in via e-mail:

PBS,
I sincerely hope that you come to know and experience and live in the evidence of the love of Jesus Christ one day. I also hope that you can gain a sense of humor and ability to deal with all of these issues lightly. But first, o dark and troubled soul, you must see yourself for what you are- you're lost.    ...It is only The Shepherd who can 'find' you.  He came to seek and to save, that which was lost. That's YOU.
Yours truly,
Rhom*


Jesus came to seek and save the lost. That's all of us until we receive him as Savior. 

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Super Powers of the Mighty Atheist™

Keeping My Wife at a Distance Online

Where Does It Stop?